Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Power of Positive Affirmations

Do you know what an affirmation is? "Affirmations are positive statements that describe a desired situation or goal, and are often repeated, in order to get them impressed on the subconscious mind. Repeating them motivates, inspires, and programs the mind to act according to the repeated words."

We know it can be hard to come up with positive affirmations on your own, so we've done some of the work for you. Below you will find an article and some examples we hope can help. 

https://www.successconsciousness.com/positive-affirmations.html

Examples of positive affirmations:

-I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
-I have the power to create change.
-I am good enough.
-Today I am successful. Tomorrow I will be successful. Everyday I am successful.
-I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
-I release past anger and hurts, and fill myself with serenity and peaceful thoughts.
-I am grounded in the experience of the present moment. 

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.  You can comment, call (239-599-5656), e-mail (LSWpsychology@gmail.com), visit our Facebook page (LSW Psychological Services), or submit a request through our website (www.LSWpsychology.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Have a peaceful day,
Allie
Office Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment